ABROLL OPPEN – lightweight construction
- container manufactured according to DIN 30 722.1
- feed hook, height – 1570 mm, diameter 50 mm
- supporting frame – INP 180 – outer dimension 1065 mm – reinforced in the middle
- floor/walls – metal sheet, th. 3/2 mm
quality of the material HARDOX 400, 450, HB400
This abrasion-resistant steel with an ideal combination of mechanical properties meets the most demanding criteria for production and use in extreme and normal conditions, offers better wear resistance, higher load capacity and longer service life. The uniqueness of Hardox is its high toughness and easy workability. Burst resistance is 50 to 100% higher than similar materials.
materiál STRENX 700 MC
Strenx 700 MC is a hot-rolled structural steel for cold forming with a minimum yield strength of 700 MPa. It is designed for strong and light constructions.
- only one horizontal pressed reinforcement
- connecting the wall to the floor – 45°
- two steel rollers with lubricators and bronze cases
- double-winged door with upper hooke type “S” – protection against unintentional opening
- primer 60 my – outside and inside of the container
- one-colour top coat synthetic varnish 40 my – only inside of the container, in RAL, according to the customer’s wishes
- load capacity 15,000 kg
- all materials used are certified
- volume:up to 40 m3
The advantage of containers made of lightweight materials is their long life and great fuel cost savings.